OBTAINING CONSENT AND INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS
1. Processing of personal data and purpose Volvo Lastvagnar AB (Volvo Trucks), Reg. No. 556013-9700 (the ”Company”), with address at Gropegårdsgatan, 405 08 Gothenburg, Sweden is the data controller for the processing of your personal data. The Company will, as a part of its business, process your personal data; for example your name, company name, address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, e-mail and other contact details, which you as a customer submit to the Company. The information will be used to process and fulfill your information request regarding availability of vehicles and otherwise for administration, evaluation and developing of the customer relationship, for example directed marketing campaigns from the Company and our dealers (both within and outside the Company group).
2. Transfer of personal data The personal data may be transferred or coordinated, both inside and outside the European Union, to the Company’s company group, our dealers and other businesses the Company cooperates with on a firm basis, for the purposes described above.
3. Access You are entitled to access your records for free once every calendar year. You can arrange to do so by making a written request to us. The request shall be duly signed by you and sent by post to the address below. Accordingly you can not request access to your records by e-mail. Volvo Lastvagnar AB (Volvo Trucks) Att: Customer Service 405 08 Gothenburg Sweden
4. Rectification You are entitled to request rectification, blocking or erasure of personal data that the Company processes about you.
5. Consent By using our subscription service, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with as set forth above.
Este sitio puede presentar errores por encontrarse temporalmente en periodo de mantención